Interesting new YT trend; very long fake nails for a week...might lead to new LNB's?

puffycoatfan

Interesting new YT trend; very long fake nails for a week...might lead to new LNB's?

Postby puffycoatfan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:56 am

I've noticed a very interesting YT trend/challenge recently where girls try wearing full length tip (a little over an inch) nails for a day or week to see how well they manage with them. In most cases of course it's only meant to be temporary, a fun challenge (sadly they often lose one or more nails!!). But still, wouldn't it stand to reason that at least a few might, might fall in love with the idea of having really long nails and decide to keep them that way?

Yes I know many on here don't like fake nails but personally I just want to see more girls discover the joy and beauty and gracefulness that comes with having really long (at least 1-2 inches) nails (real or fake). Maybe this challenge/trend could be a step in the right direction, who knows?

indi500fan

Re: Interesting new YT trend; very long fake nails for a week...might lead to new LNB's?

Postby indi500fan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:48 pm

I applaud this.
As you say, it may produce a few new lnbs...and hopefully a few partners who are excited about it.
We know from the two decades plus of the long nail internet community it is a rare and magical relationship when a woman embraces long nails and her partner has a fetish for them.

PrimalPreyPierre

Re: Interesting new YT trend; very long fake nails for a week...might lead to new LNB's?

Postby PrimalPreyPierre » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:06 am

It would be amazing if that were the case, but I'm not holding my breath. The problem with trying on long fakes is that they go from zero to a 100 in an instant. They have no time to get used to them while they are growing longer, so I suspect it will always bother them too much.

rory

Postby rory » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:33 am

I love the part about going from 0 to 100 in an instant ... much better than the part where she goes from 100 back to 0. :D

puffycoatfan

Postby puffycoatfan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:02 pm

That's precisely my point! I'm hoping at least a few might love their new nails so much they'll keep them! Hence the new LNB's :)

rory

Postby rory » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:19 pm

Yes, it is a good trend. Seems to me the stigma about having long nails (whether fake or natural) has lessened quite a bit over the past 10 years. At least from my (US) view, many more pop culture icons than before are sporting them (mostly fake, but still), which will hopefully lead to copycats among young women. I have also noted that for LNBs on YT, the comments are now predominately positive. 10 years ago there was a LOT more derision in the comments section.

It's not a golden age yet, but maybe we're getting there. I still hold up the decade of the 60s as the true golden age.

PrimalPreyPierre

Postby PrimalPreyPierre » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:53 am

rory wrote:Yes, it is a good trend. Seems to me the stigma about having long nails (whether fake or natural) has lessened quite a bit over the past 10 years. At least from my (US) view, many more pop culture icons than before are sporting them (mostly fake, but still), which will hopefully lead to copycats among young women.

Yes, I see quite a lot of younger women with long nails and they're not afraid to go full pointy sharp stiletto as well. But... I'm in my 40s. I prefer women my own age to go full pointy sharp stiletto... but those women don't. Long nails are still rare among them... :cry:

puffycoatfan

Postby puffycoatfan » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:57 pm

Age is just a number.

PrimalPreyPierre

Postby PrimalPreyPierre » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:15 am

puffycoatfan wrote:Age is just a number.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not to a 25 year old girl who is hit on by some "old" guy in his 40s :mrgreen:

indi500fan

Postby indi500fan » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:52 pm

Given the Instagram success of Simone Christina from Germany and Viihae from Brazil, there's hope for the future.
Now I realize 10,000 followers is not big deal these days, but enough to encourage them.
I hope they both find life partners who appreciate and encourage their nail goddess status.

Return to “Main Forum”