Instagram stunner

indi500fan

Instagram stunner

Postby indi500fan » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:19 am

She's into vitamin supplements for long hair .... which seem to be helpful for her nails also.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlGaF_hnOmM ... y=vikituks

artlover4life

Re: Instagram stunner

Postby artlover4life » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:41 am

PrimalPreyPierre

Postby PrimalPreyPierre » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:20 pm

Too fake for my liking. You just know that every photo has been shopped to give the impression of perfectness. I'd rather look at more realistic women ;)

JNFNL

Postby JNFNL » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:31 pm

Too sleazy. I don't like trashy pictures of women treating their bodies like sex objects. Now a modest, humble lady with long nails, THAT attracts me.

Denny

Postby Denny » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:00 am

indi500fan wrote:She's into vitamin supplements for long hair .... which seem to be helpful for her nails also.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlGaF_hnOmM ... y=vikituks

Wow incredible find indi, she's an absolute knock-out! Supermodel beautiful face and eyes, lips and body, tall and long legged, her hair and nails are out of this world. She looks like what the Greeks would have depicted a sea goddess like, and poses like a bikini goddess too, her little string bikinis are too hot to handle. Lithuania has a way disproportional share of super hot girls despite it's small population, I run into Lithuanian ladies sometimes on my trips back to Russia and they're in a whole another league. Beautiful faces, super exotic, clearly European but some even have some sort of Asian features that are really sexy too. This is what I love about Euro-girls so much, the really beautiful ones tend to keep their nails very long, the opposite of North American girls, it's like they intuitively know that long and beautiful nails are a non-dispensable part of a beautiful look in general. This alone is a good reason to work and date in Europe if you can get a nice job there, esp. central or out in eastern Europe. Stunning ladies and they love the nails long and teasing.

Return to “Main Forum”