Lana del Rey

Denny

Lana del Rey

Postby Denny » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:19 pm

Of all the sexy LNB singers and celebs out there, for some reason Lana still takes my breath away more than just about any other, something so exotic about her and her style and imagination, and way she uses her nails in her videos and pictures. It's like she evokes the classic beauty icons and the way the nails were such a part of their alluring look, but Lana takes things a step further with the stiletto nails, her length and designs and then her beautiful lips, face, eyes. She's close to perfect
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwuHOQLSpEg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEXykmKWebQ

Zilog

Re: Lana del Rey

Postby Zilog » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:45 pm

I think the "magical" thing is indeed the glam/60's style she cherishes, but also the fact that she seems to have 'big' hands (in a GOOD way ;) ) and long fingers.

Denny

Postby Denny » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:53 am

Zilog wrote:I think the "magical" thing is indeed the glam/60's style she cherishes, but also the fact that she seems to have 'big' hands (in a GOOD way ;) ) and long fingers.

Yea to all that! It's amazing how naturally she seems to channel the posh/glam look of the period, and the way she integrates her nails into the look adds to the excitement!

Denny

Postby Denny » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:41 am

Wow! More than just the nails, she's got truly legendary beauty to her, like Rita Hayworth and those classic era silver screen beauties. Her hair, eyes, lips and the smoky, alluring way she can sing and speak, so natural and effortless and her nails are a key part to her mystique, she's as consistent as Rihanna in always having her nails long, beautiful, designed, scintilating and sexy

Return to “Main Forum”