Summer in Britain

PrimalPreyPierre

Summer in Britain

Postby PrimalPreyPierre » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:31 am

I was in Leicester and Silverstone for the Grand Prix this weekend. Saw many LNBs walking around. Most were fakes of course, but the numbers still impressed me. Go Britain! :lol:

Andrew
Site Admin

Re: Summer in Britain

Postby Andrew » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:52 am

There are simply too many fake nails these days.

Even women with great natural nails cut them short and stick fake ones on top.

It's all leading to the devaluation of great nails. Not good news for me :(

PrimalPreyPierre

Postby PrimalPreyPierre » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:18 pm

Yes, fake ones are more convenient. However, I also hear from ladies who go back to natural because of the damage done to their nails by fakes.

JNFNL

Postby JNFNL » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:29 pm

And you took no pictures?? ><

I for one prefer the look of fakes. I realize I'm in the minority here. Granted, if I'm being objective, naturals are the best as they are the nails God created for the person. But fakes look so much prettier to me. Naturals can be to thin for my taste, have roughness and grooves in them, and be all twisty and stuff, and look dirty or old without polish. Fakes are so perfectly symmetrical, smooth, shiny, sleek, and are thicker, which I like. They also make a nicer sound. And there's that suspense element that the wearer could choose to remove them any time at the drop of a hat (voice of experience as I know someone like this ><), so for me it's all the more pleasing and exciting when they do wear them. And a lady could not have them and then next time you see her, BAM! Surprise surprise! So fun to think about.

Return to “Main Forum”