Finnish bikini LNB Maisa Torppa

Denny

Finnish bikini LNB Maisa Torppa

Postby Denny » Wed May 02, 2018 11:16 am

This beauty's so hot she drives me nuts, she's a true platinum blonde, I guess they have a good many of them up there in the Nordics, a busty bikini beauty and her nails are amazing. Long and sharp and all decorated like the Japanese ladies like to do. And it's not just Maisa Torppa. I was on a hardship posting in eastern Europe last year-- off the Web grid and into the village, that kind of thing-- but at least we got to fly through Helsinki every now and then and man the Finnish ladies have the look down. Beautiful across the board from a university co-ed to a mother of 4, fit, exotic looking lips, naturally busty and they know to get their nails done to ramp up the sex appeal even more. Maisa's a great example, she's supermodel level and she loves to get selfies of her nails as much as bikini shots

A neat article on her, the auto translation works reasonably well to get gist
https://www.seiska.fi/Uutiset/Maisa-Torppa-Uudet-silikonini-ovat-i-ha-nat-KUVAT/227311

PrimalPreyPierre

Re: Finnish bikini LNB Maisa Torppa

Postby PrimalPreyPierre » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:04 pm

And then you find out that all the photos have been shopped and that she doesn't look as good in real life ;)

indi500fan

Postby indi500fan » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:58 pm

My standards are pretty low. You could degrade her 50% and I'd still be in love. 8-)

PrimalPreyPierre

Postby PrimalPreyPierre » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:42 pm

indi500fan wrote:My standards are pretty low. You could degrade her 50% and I'd still be in love. 8-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Denny

Postby Denny » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:54 am

Hot exotic blonde plus hot nails equal heavenliness.

Return to “Main Forum”