A long time LNB icon is retiring

indi500fan

A long time LNB icon is retiring

Postby indi500fan » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:35 pm

Heather of Ournails
She will be greatly missed, and we wish her total happiness and success whatever path she pursues.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhxRDj8HSld ... vlongnails

Andrew
Site Admin

Re: A long time LNB icon is retiring

Postby Andrew » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:51 pm

Yes I saw that.

It's a shame but I have a feeling she'll come out of retirement one day :)

indi500fan

Postby indi500fan » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:42 pm

I certainly hope so. 17 years is an amazing career as a LNB, perhaps as long as anyone has done it without dropping out?

I remember in the early days going to the library to view Ournails because they had the fast T-1 type internet connection, rare at that time.

puffycoatfan

Postby puffycoatfan » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:49 pm

It is always so very very very sad when a LNB gives up her nails (Chris "Dutchess" Walton comes to mind and my "first love" in terms of LNB's, Mareen from the early 2000s), especially against her will (Lee Redmond 2009, I wonder if she regrew them since? What is she up to now?) but I guess like Mickey in the third Rocky movie said, all the great ones retire. Presidents retire, generals retire, horses retire...even Man O'War and Secretariat retired, they were put out to stud. I guess even LNB's sometimes do. :(

All the more reason I hope that more new LNB's (such as Simone Christine) come along and inspire more to have really long nails!

indi500fan

Postby indi500fan » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:13 am

I find it interesting when these young girls like Simone Christina and Viihae post amazing nail pics on Instagram and then are amazed that they get so many followers and positive comments.

puffycoatfan

Postby puffycoatfan » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:20 am

Probably because very long nails are not exactly for everyone and maybe some are too shy to admit openly they love girls with very long nails, because they don't want to be labeled a weirdo or strange or something.

I do hope Simone and others like her inspire other girls to realize just how beautiful very long nails can be and have them also...real or fake it matters not.

Return to “Main Forum”